BUSINESS START UP
Whether you are an individual or an overseas organisation looking to set up a business in the UK, you are faced with similar decisions.
Business legal entity
One of the first decisions to be made is whether you should be:
- A limited company
- A partnership
- A limited liability partnership (LLP)
- A sole trader
- A branch or permanent establishment of an overseas company
- A subsidiary of a holding company.
If your potential investors are UK tax payers, are you considering raising finance through SEIS (Small Enterprise Investment Scheme) or EIS (Enterprise Investment Scheme) which offer attractive tax breaks for investors? Alternatively, you may be considering the offer of an EMI (Enterprise Management Incentive) share scheme to you management team.
Outsourced accounting services
Are you looking to outsource your business accounting such as:
- Outsourced bookkeeping and VAT return reporting
- Management accounts, monthly, quarterly or annual
- Outsourced payroll
- Cash flows forecasts
- VAT advice
- Company secretarial
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and filing
- XBRL tagging
If you are considering setting up a business in the UK, then please contact us.