We advise on all types of property activities ranging from a single residential investment to property development, dealing, commercial sites and portfolios of property. They all have one thing in common: They must be structured in the right way to obtain the optimum returns, particularly for overseas investors. Our services include the following areas of expertise:
- Structuring the venture appropriate to the owner’s circumstances to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Start up, funding advice and business plans to help you obtain the finance you need and ensure that tax relief is maximised.
- VAT advice – opting to tax
– going concerns
– listed buildings
– reduced rate
Don’t be caught out by lack of information and planning
- Capital allowances – make sure you have claimed all the tax relief to which you are entitled.
- Use of tax exemptions and reliefs including main residence exemption and relief for let property
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) The value of residential property caught by ATED has been reduced to £500,000. Exemptions are available but must be claimed on the ATED tax return
Please get in touch for a no obligation chat about how we might help you